The DIGIMIC systems from Brähler are high-performance multitalented solutions. They ushered in the age of digital conference technology and are still setting new benchmarks today. The DIGIMIC systems are in use in large convention centers, trade fair halls, and parliaments worldwide. But also numerous companies and hotels trust in DIGIMIC, e.g. when they are furnishing their conference rooms. DIGIMIC can also have its design modified or be firmly integrated into furnishings. All elements can be combined, expanded and customized without a problem. DIGIMIC is available in a wired or wireless version.
The microphone stations impress with a discreet, modern design, for which we were also honored with the iF product design award. And just as technology continues to develop, we are also continuously developing our conference systems. This is always done according to the four principles of 1. ease of use, 2. flexibility, 3. reliability and 4. top professionalism.
The new generation of BRÄHLER‘s DIGIMIC 32 conference system will incorporate a Dante enabled audio interface for both DIGIMIC system interconnection and interoperability with 3rd party digital audio systems.
- Easy and cost-effective audio interfacing
- Provides a choice of up to 32 high- quality audio channels used for distribution of interpretation and floor channels.
- Complete, high performance digital DIGIMIC media networking toolkit
- True plug and play, with label-based routing
- Widespread adoption, highest DCen and 3rd party device interoperability
- Supports existing Ethernet switches or AVB switch
- High Performance
- Sample accurate timing
- High quality, low jitter audio clocks
- Ultra-low latency